Saturday 3 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Thespian George Clooney is reportedly moving out of his house and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he merely realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her house on the clarence Shepard Day Jr. she was taken to hospital before this month.
The Hollywood wizard believed person had broken come out of prison because of the noise organism created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to leave his Los Angeles habitation.
He said: "I just found out, like, 10 years ago I moldiness live within, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I found come out because I came home at 10 at night and in that respect was [sic] entirely these helicopters all over my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken come out of the closet of prison house...' I receive my baseball at-bat, which is what you e'er get in every plastic film, and I called up my supporter, wHO I thought was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he apace realised his home wasn't at peril, only that he was life almost Spears.
He joked: "So nowadays I receive to make a motion."